Thursday, November 30, 2006
So grab a magnifying glass and open up Adobe Photoshop, because here's Google Sightseeing.com's Top 10 Naked People on Google Earth!
10) This picture got a lot of people hot under the collar. Many people think she's on her front, but personally I remain unconvinced.
09) Very close to the original topless sunbather, this one is definitely female, I think. It looks like she's lying on her front, and she does appear to have some kind of top on, so keep your hair on people!
08) Just six doors down, here's a half-naked Dutch, person. Wearing a sarong perhaps?
07) This ones been widely discussed on other sites, but I personally reckon this is a guy, wearing shorts. Phew!
06) This person thinks they have privacy on this rooftop (haven't they seen Enemy of the State?) and they're definitely topless! (Sex unknown of course, but topless nevertheless.)
05) Outside a cafe on the beach (presumably before it opened that day), we find someone sitting calmly in a chair, blissfully unaware the whole world can now see them in their birthday suit.
04) The previous nudist may have also been unaware that just on the other side of the building, there was another person sunning themselves - flat on their back and completely in the altogether! Does anyone know someone that works in this cafe by the way?
03) Again on the beach, here's a couple of naked people who think they can hide behind a beach wind wall! Don't they know there is no escape?
02) Hiding away behind some bushes is no escape either. Mind you, I wish that person would keep their legs together. Yeuch!
01) Well, do you know of a better picture? I'm sure there's loads more brilliant ones yet to be found. So fire up Google Earth and start searching! Enjoy.
digg story | methodshop