Wednesday, March 14, 2007
The Gyroflex Pro uses gyroscopic inertia (centrifugal force's younger cousin) to increase strength and coordination in your hand, wrist, arm and shoulder. It also aids in the prevention and rehab of certain injuries, helps with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and reduces stress.
To use the Gyroflex Pro, just pull the starter cord and hold on tight. After a few sessions you'll improve your coordination, strengthen your grip, build your forearms, and really exercise your hands and fingers.
Specs & Features:
- Measures: 4" x 1.375"
- Weighs: 10 oz.
- Build strength while improving coordination
- New easy grip outer sphere for better control and prolonged usage.
- Generates up to 32lbs of pressure when maximum RPM's is reached
- Exclusive new design for ease of starting.
- Increases total arm strength
- Improves coordination
- Aids in prevention of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reduces stress
I know a graphic artist who wears a rollerblading wrist guard because he has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Honestly, it looks a little dorky. Walking around your office while wearing a rollerblading wrist guard isn't exactly the best way to meet girls. Maybe I'll buy him a Gyroflex Pro and try to save his nightlife from social destitute.
Besides graphic artists, anyone who has to do repetitive hand motions all day like secretaries, computer analysts, porn movie fluffers and athletes, can benefit from this little ball.
Be Social: digg story | methodshop